Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Ok guys. Let me know what I'm up against. If you paln on coming to WSID on the 12th let us know. If you can also put down some details of your car so I know what I'm up against. So far it looks like I could bring the wifes N/A RX Impressa. :lol: I'll put down my details as a guide to what would be good. If anyone has better tyres to lend me that would be greatly appreciated.

Geea. - 328rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.

Geea. :blink:

  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Craig ..........bring the imprezza , might be able to beat you that way :spit:

WhiteTee is in , 280rwkw , Auto on stock factory tyres. more details in sig

By the time I get back from lunch, I would like to see this thread populated with lots of participating Ts ,there are some quick ones around so come on chaps get postin :blink:

Should be a great night :spit:

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I plan to come, will bring my Ford if I have it back, otherwise I'll bring my impressa.... and we can race impressa's.... or Renata can race Joyce

Brian

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I will be there, but I do not think I will be competing as I am doing the 15th at Oran Park. But I will be there with the spare rubber for Rumble.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 17d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

I'l be there Mate :msm:

Should be a little weird lineing up against my old car :oops:

JEFF- AUTO-STREET TYRES-PWR I'L SEE WHAT I CAN COME UP WITH :msm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 9d
  • Location: Shire
Posted

Ill have to come out and see some good cars run and also have a go myself for the first time (ill race the imprezza)

Chris Standard XR6 Street rubber

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 7d
  • Location: Kurrajong, Sydney
Posted

I'll be there but not on the strip ;) What time will you guys be there from?

Grant

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Guys FYI

Gates open 3.00pm

Scrutineering 3.00pm onwards

Racing From 5.00pm

Must have ............

Rego Papers

Licence

ADR compliant lid

Long Trousers and Shirt

Enclosed Footware

http://www.wsid.com.au/

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 12d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted
JEFF- AUTO-STREET TYRES-PWR I'L SEE WHAT I CAN COME UP WITH :ermm:

That comment alone just plain scares me! :glad: :lol:

Good luck with your new project Jeff :crybaby:

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 12d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted
Guys FYI

Gates open 3.00pm

Scrutineering 3.00pm onwards

Racing From 5.00pm

Must have ............

Rego Papers

Licence

ADR compliant lid

Long Trousers and Shirt

Enclosed Footware

http://www.wsid.com.au/

What Julian, no Sandles? :glad:

What sort of establishment do you run up there? :crybaby:

God I wish I could come, hmm could be time for a road trip :ermm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...