3rdTurbo Team - Anti Rice Blueprint Member # 1 Member 202 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 07/04/04 01:41 AM Posted 07/04/04 01:41 AM I have finally done it! I ordered my T and now I'm waiting patiently (yeah right) for a delivery date to be set. I settled on: Auto, Blood Orange, Luxury Interior, XR Scuff plate inserts, XR headlight protectors, XR floormats. I also got the fabric/leather and paint protection.I hope the dealer doesn't mind me ringing him twice a day to ask "Is it there yet?" :lol: Hey dsan congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the Mandarin. I have Blueprint (and so does evryone else), if I had my time over I'd go for the Blood Orange/Madarin path too!Do some research on the fabric, paint and leather protection and consider saving the $$$'s.I personally think it is a waste of time.It's an old trick used by dealers to screw the customers. Let me guess that they placed your order, and then you were passed over to some young blonde glamour who talked through the various accessories/treatments available.Service dept's also have their fun, by using various engine oil additives/flushes and injector cleaners! Best to my knowledge not a single manufacturer, oil company or fuel supplier deems these products necessary.
dsan Member 60 Member For: 22y 6m 15d Location: Maitland, NSW Posted 08/04/04 06:53 AM Author Posted 08/04/04 06:53 AM Well she wasn't a young blonde glamour, she was short fat and ugly actually :lol: But thanks for the advice, I'll certainly look into it...
tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 08/04/04 01:18 PM Posted 08/04/04 01:18 PM DSAN where did you get it from? Klosters, Highway Ford? Curious I am. Be interesting to know! By the way congrats!!
dsan Member 60 Member For: 22y 6m 15d Location: Maitland, NSW Posted 08/04/04 01:46 PM Author Posted 08/04/04 01:46 PM I eventually decided to get it from Klosters in Hamilton. They gave me the lowest quote in the end...
slikxr6t Master of my domain! Member 438 Member For: 22y 9m 16d Location: Victoria Posted 13/04/04 02:25 AM Posted 13/04/04 02:25 AM Congrats dsan! Mandarin will look horn! Good choice mate.
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 13/04/04 02:57 AM Posted 13/04/04 02:57 AM Attaboy dsan attaboy.You wont be sorry. Cant say as Ive seen mandarin in the metal but it sounds pretty eye-catching.Certainly better than which covers most other colour names other than....... QUICKSILVER......... (Lighting the way)Well, just keep us posted and if all else fails......remember the JW.
dsan Member 60 Member For: 22y 6m 15d Location: Maitland, NSW Posted 13/04/04 06:53 AM Author Posted 13/04/04 06:53 AM I haven't seen Mandarin on a car either (the colour accuracy on the ford website is crap!) but it sounded really good. I saw it on a little colour swatch at the dealership, it's a bit darker than blood orange and it's metallic.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now