Jump to content

Phase II Manual Ute


Recommended Posts

Guest Basher_tsv
  • Guests
Posted

Hi all,

Phase II is on its way! :lol:

I thought I would track my installation of Phase II into my manual ute as I know how much valuable information I gained from other installs around the country. :hrmm: It was because of this info and sharing of ideas that assisted me to make the decision on the mods to my gorgeous Blood Orange ute.

(Precioussness has been taken - Gorgeous seems ok :hrmm: )

It may also give me a chance to ask a few questions along the way!!

Like what can I do with all the factory bits that come off ?? Except keep them in the shed until I go back to factory ? (Like that would happen? :smilielol: )

So as soon as the cheque clears the kit is on its way - but will most likely be after Easter (and my 15k service) until it is installed ...

Stay Tuned,

B.

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 6d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

Hmm nice!!!! Stage 2 Arrrrrrrgggggg........... :thumbsup:

Keeps us Posted Basher as I am up for Stage 1 hopefully in June (Or if I can buy Turbo6's kit) when I get my diff probs sorted, and am keen to know how the manual box holds up, as that is my only concern if I went to stage 2 :thumbsup:

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted

Well done dude you'll love it!

Careful not to mention a company name doing the mods or the thread might get deleted! (Yes, this is a jab at the mods :thumbsup: !)

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Well done, you wont regret it :thumbsup: Every time I drive my T since the mods it brings a big big smile to my face .

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 19d
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hey good to hear. You will love it :lol:

Be warned its only the beginning :banghead: :thumbsup:

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Careful not to mention a company name doing the mods or the thread might get deleted! (Yes, this is a jab at the mods :banghead: !)

cheap shot

basher ... love the Blood Orange :banghead: and the II is well suited for the ute :thumbsup:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Hi all,

Phase II is on its way! :lol:

I thought I would track my installation of Phase II into my manual ute as I know how much valuable information I gained from other installs around the country. :ta: It was because of this info and sharing of ideas that assisted me to make the decision on the mods to my gorgeous Blood Orange ute.

(Precioussness has been taken - Gorgeous seems ok :hrmm: )

It may also give me a chance to ask a few questions along the way!!

Like what can I do with all the factory bits that come off ?? Except keep them in the shed until I go back to factory ? (Like that would happen? :nuts2: )

So as soon as the cheque clears the kit is on its way - but will most likely be after Easter (and my 15k service) until it is installed ...

Stay Tuned,

B.

Good on ya Basher_tsv have fun with it.....go the BLOOD ORANGE :thumbsup:

Guest Basher_tsv
  • Guests
Posted

Thanks guys ... Love the orange on the ute ... will be sure to post a few pics along the way!!

I remember waiting for a Citric Lime (another very nice colour) until the dealer bought this around to where I work ... saw it drive up the driveway and had to have the muscle :)

Will be an exciting wait!!

B

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Basher_tsv
  • Guests
Posted

Kit arrives tomorrow and goes on show at Wild on Wheels show this weekend alongside a silhouette Phase II sedan.

15k service next week and then it gets fitted.

Cheers,

B.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 13d
Posted

Hi Basher_tsv, be great to hear your opinion of the APS Stage II ... which workshop in Townsville is going to fit your kit for you? Will you be getting it dyno tuned after installation? Are you running it on 95-96Ron fuel as that's all that's readily availble here in Townsville unfortunately :censored:

Look forward to reading your thread after you've got the fast bits fitted

:blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...