Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 7y 3m 6d
Posted

Hi Guys,

 

Ive got a Hp Tuners Nguage here, the only thing left from my G6ET after a hail storm wrote it off. I got it when I had a heap of work done by a guy who goes by "JETURBO" and they only contact details I have of him are on this forum. I know nothing about this device and want to know if it would be locked to an ECU/VIN as I want to sell it, but dont want to sell someone something that is obviously useless to them. It looks like JETURBO hasnt logged on to this forum for over a year, so I doubt he will answer my post.

 

Anyone know anything about these units?? Are they still used (I got this 1 in 2020)

 

Thanks

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 9y 3m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Aaron ( JETURBO ) has retired from tuning and now lives on the Gold Coast.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

the nguage is like any of those flash tuning boxes, you can flash the "stock" tune back into the car, then sell it on as it'll be ready for mating to the next car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...