wiggy Member 14 Member For: 22y 6m 29d Location: Geelong Posted 20/03/04 07:41 PM Posted 20/03/04 07:41 PM Gday all,I have just been advised that my new XR6 T can be picked up Thurs. It only took 2 weeks after I ordered it. Can't wait to finally get into it after reading all of the info provided on this site.Thanks to everyone for their valuable contributions that assisted me in my latest purchase.CheersWiggy
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/03/04 08:48 PM Posted 20/03/04 08:48 PM Good Stuff Wiggy :hiwelcome: Give us some of your options and don't forget the pic's
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 20/03/04 10:17 PM Posted 20/03/04 10:17 PM It only took 2 weeks after I ordered it. :o :o Congratulations! I can guarantee many happy hours of driving ahead :hiwelcome:
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/04 10:27 PM Posted 20/03/04 10:27 PM Great stuff mate, 2 weeks is great wait time as opposed to 4 months I hope you enjoy it. Mind you Ken gets the $hits with anyone that hasn't had to wait months for their car. I keep telling him it was the custom Laminton holders he ordered that took so long :lol:
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 21/03/04 02:26 AM Posted 21/03/04 02:26 AM uve got it all wrong xrdreaming...its not the lamington holders it's ford trying to taylor make our thongs that takes them the longest they come specially sealed and everything now!
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 21/03/04 03:23 AM Posted 21/03/04 03:23 AM I keep telling him it was the custom Laminton holders he ordered that took so long :lol: He ordered one with Ken?
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 21/03/04 08:08 AM Posted 21/03/04 08:08 AM uve got it all wrong xrdreaming...its not the lamington holders it's ford trying to taylor make our thongs that takes them the longest they come specially sealed and everything now! you know they have the sports leather thongs out now....
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 22/03/04 02:06 AM Posted 22/03/04 02:06 AM :o !!!! MUST!! PLACE!!! ORDER!!!! :o Is this factory direct or is it an after market option!! TELL MEEEE!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now