Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW
Posted

not saying nothing!! got warned over avaters.....oops I said something.(doh!!) :unsure:

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Falchoons' Britney "the kiss" :unsure:

Dagabond's crack me up too .... :lol:

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

I think Ken's is one of the best, kinda reflects the whole image of the man, mature, responsible, wise, fair, ready to lay his life down for his fellow man...... <_<

How's that Ken, good enough?????....... :pics:

The financial transfer went OK....cheers! :nyaah:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Oh great, I can see another avatar war happening? <_<

How about it? :pics:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 21d
  • Location: central coast
Posted

I think mine is best-phantom--

best color <_<

best avatar :pics:

  • The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 26d
  • Location: Dodge Scat Pack
Posted

I like my avatar...the original version of it had text down the bottom but someone was nice ebough to remove it for me....can't offend too many people

I still think VG's is the best :hiwelcome:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
someone was nice ebough to remove it for me

What a generous, handsome person that must have been...

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
did it by any chance say "youre gay!" ?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/celebgay.html

lol... not quite but similar

check his profile picture

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

Yep....lebos always get my vote.

VOTE 1 - Falchoon

Though I would give my Number 2 preference ro Velvet Glove.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...