Jump to content

What would you like to do for the Hunter Valley Cruise?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted
Say hi to the staff at the Amara for me, will ya? Ta.

Nah... the Ritz-Carlton is soooo much better. :spoton:

  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 56Mainline
  • Guests
Posted (edited)

Hey Guys...the box on the left shows my 'location' as being 'Hunter Valley'.

Figure I should make the effort, get out of work, and attend as least part of this event (if ya's will have me!?!)

I'll try to meet at the Caltex Northbound, but will definitely be at Highway Ford in Maitland.

My dearest is unable to attend due to prior commitments scheduled for noon Saturday, but I'll have my eldest daughter (aged 3 y.o.), so it's likely that any map reading/rallying may be a waste of time!

I'll run with you all to Potters Brewery & Mc Guigans. Then have a prior commitment in the afternoon so need to be back home by 4pm (I have been TOLD!).

Looking forward to seeing & meeting you all.

Cheers,

Marc....

Edited by 56Mainline
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 1d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted
Jeff and Crisso, do you want to meet at the Maccas Sylvania again? Maybe a little earlier this time (7:15) so that we are not late.

JB, we can pick you up on the way through again.

Zathris, if you want to meet in the same place, it will take us about 40 minutes to get to the maccas, so how does 6:35 sound?

Done Trumpy, I'll see you at 6:35 :spoton:

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 13d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Just a small thing cul08r - u've forgotten then +1 on my name...I'm bringing a friend. hehe. :lol:

I've got 1/2 hour left at work and then I'm home to pack the car and travel the long road to the big smoke. :blink:

OMGOMGOMG!@@!!@ IM GOING 2 SYDNEY!@@!@!@! OMGOMGOMGOMG!@@!!@@!@!

THIS IS JUST GOING 2 BE THE BEST CRUISE EVER!@@!@!@! OMGOMGOMGOMG!@@!@

ok...deep breaths..... :pinch:

C U ALL SOON!@@!@! :bowdown:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Prestons NSW
Posted

As per previous trip. I am leaving form Liverpool, anyone want to travel together frmo there with em to the tool gates?

Wayne

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted

I'm just about to leave for Nelson Bay. I'll just repeat that I'll be meeting up with you all at the northbounde caltex (about 1hr 20min from NB if I remember). Since there hasn't been a decision about the CB channel to use, I'll flick it on 17 like last time... Anyways, safe trip to all and I'll see you all there. Probably before all of you ;)

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 16d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
As per previous trip. I am leaving form Liverpool, anyone want to travel together frmo there with em to the tool gates?

Wayne

Wayne, a bit out of your way I know...but some of the folks are meeting at Sylvania McDonald's at 7:15...you could shoot across Heathecote Road if you were keen.

Chris

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 16d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Jeff and Crisso, do you want to meet at the Maccas Sylvania again? Maybe a little earlier this time (7:15) so that we are not late.

JB, we can pick you up on the way through again.

Zathris, if you want to meet in the same place, it will take us about 40 minutes to get to the maccas, so how does 6:35 sound?

Trumpy,

I will be at maccas at 7:15...much to my boss' disgust :thumbsup:

Chris

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)
Jeff and Crisso, do you want to meet at the Maccas Sylvania again? Maybe a little earlier this time (7:15) so that we are not late.

JB, we can pick you up on the way through again.

Zathris, if you want to meet in the same place, it will take us about 40 minutes to get to the maccas, so how does 6:35 sound?

Trumpy,

I will be at maccas at 7:15...much to my boss' disgust :thumbsup:

Chris

I shall also be at Maccas at 7:15.

Good news about you "winning" too, Crisso! See you tomorrow morning!

Looking forward to this!

Edited by CITRIC
  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 13d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

This is voy reporting in from big Ken's house. I made it in 1 piece and will see u all 2morrow!! :w00t2:

Done a total of 1391k's so far to get here...a total of 15 hours and 15 minutes....and yes...before you all ask - the Gladalf PJ's were already laid out on the bed and I'm wearing the hobbit ears right now. :nod:

I've cleaned the T and shes all pretty and shiny like kens. I must admit though that Ken's tyres are unnaturally shiney though :blink:

C u all 2morrow - I'm going 2 have a hot shower and get into those PJ's - they look so cumfy!!!!@!@!@

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...