My g6e

ToddyG6E

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 6y 1m 21d

5svI9Sb.jpg?s=smsjust working out how to upload pics😂

sh*t at this tec stuff. Got a heap of mods getting done in a couple of weeks and just wanted to work out the upload process so I can let all know how it went. Cheers

• Like 1

• Donating Members

okay mate, well my posts from nearly 2 years ago have the list of my first round of mods and now she’s going in a few weeks to get round 2. Been talking back and forth with tuner and the list presently involves,

gtx3582 garrett turbo

Arp head studs

valve springs

oil pump gears

Zf cooler

Wastegate mod

Act/rod bracket

and full custom exhaust from an exhaust shop. 4inch dump to 3 1/2 inch the rest of the way.

and obviously the re tune.

car goes in 2 weeks to get the exhaust done, then 2 days later will be going to get mods done.

forgot I also bought a makliec battery relo kit, so I’ll get them to throw that in while its there too. Cant bloody wait for it to be done hey. Then I’ve gotta work out what should I get done to the driveline to cope with the extra power a bit better. Any advice/pointers are much appreciated. Mainly do motorcycles, so this is my first build on  a car. Have read plenty on this forum and theres so many ways to skin a cat, so just taking bits and pieces from everything I’ve read, along with tuners advice.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 26d

What injectors and fuel pump did you end up getting?

Best bit of advice I've got is to not thrash the guts out of it. It'll last for ages on high power if you look after it.

• Donating Members

Yeah mate she rarely gets flogged. Gets babied more then anything and maybe once or twice a year when me and a few mates have a big catchup, I’ll give it a real good go then. Um to answer your other question mate, first round of mods 1000xspurts got put in and walbro pump, cant remember size maybe 460 rings a bell. Got it done that long ago I cant remember. I remember it was e85 compatible, but I havnt had a tune for 85 as of yet. Would like to keep on 98 if possible and stay north of 400rwkw.

Also since first round of mods, ive also had full superpro bushes from front to back of car done. New whiteline sway bars and bilstein shoks all round. Standard ride height and rims kept though, as want it looking stock as a rock. After all that work completed it def made it feel more like its driving on rails and go kart feeling into corners. Def got rid of the floating and swaying feeling.

• Like 1