Snowbear77 Member 102 Member For: 6y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/01/21 05:16 AM Posted 19/01/21 05:16 AM Hey guys , I'm looking for a replacement for my gear shift knob, though I have found 2 similar knobs from ' jefferson ford' on ebay with a difference of $50. I have a 2014 xr6T 6 speed......and would of thought it doesn't really matter, but for the sake of Fiddy dollar, I have seen some real crazy differences bewtween the MK1 and MK2 FG'S......below are the links to the 2 auctions......cheers https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-Ford-Fg-Mk2-Falcon-G6E-Sz-Territory-Tx-Titanium-Auto-Leather-Gear/232815205061?hash=item3634de1ac5:g:HRcAAOSwOBpfMjb4 https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-Ford-Falcon-Fg-Mk2-Sz-Territory-6Spd-Auto-Leather-Gear-Shift-Knob/222988751984?hash=item33eb2a5470:g:5Q8AAOSwo8hfMjQq 👍
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/01/21 07:48 AM Posted 19/01/21 07:48 AM bit hard to tell from ebay listings, realistically... both say "mk2" in their URL's so I'd just get the one that's cheaper, assuming the listing says it's in "as-new" condition or better.
Snowbear77 Member 102 Member For: 6y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/01/21 10:10 AM Author Posted 19/01/21 10:10 AM cheers 👍
joncitizen Member 92 Member For: 15y 1m 2d Posted 19/01/21 12:29 PM Posted 19/01/21 12:29 PM One is chrome, the other isn't Similar to how in BF, the XR's had an XR logo on the shifter and the ghia didn't but had a chrome trim, also the perforations in the leather were absent on the ghia (BF)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now