Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 6y 3m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hello new here did do a search but there are so many pages to go through!

So I have alot of questions so I will do a new thread for each one πŸ˜•

Will a FG intake fit onto a BF engine? If so is there any complications or mods I may need to do

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

it'll fit if you've removed the crossover... but at that point you'll need to have completely restructured the air pathway to do it, so no, it won't fit.

  • Member
  • Member For: 6y 3m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

about to purchase ally intake piping so if the intake fits I can run my own piping to it from intercooler as I run the stage 3 process west one

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...