Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 13/05/04 08:49 AM Posted 13/05/04 08:49 AM I did mine at a friends work shop and used a big trolly jack under the diff lifting both wheels at once.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 13/05/04 11:17 PM Posted 13/05/04 11:17 PM I did mine at a friends work shop and used a big trolly jack under the diff lifting both wheels at once. That would be the smart way to do it..... I did ours 1 wheel at a time, took about 5 hours because I did 3 coats on the calipers, each took 20 min before applying another coat. I didn't realise until after that I could have used the jack out of the AU and done 2 at once
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 14/05/04 01:42 AM Posted 14/05/04 01:42 AM OK, call me stoopid, but how do you rotate the back wheel? Did you jack up both back wheels?When I only have one back wheel jacked up, I cant rotate it due to the LSD. Ask & you shall receiveStoopidScotty CCC
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 14/05/04 01:46 AM Posted 14/05/04 01:46 AM OK, call me stoopid, but how do you rotate the back wheel? Did you jack up both back wheels?When I only have one back wheel jacked up, I cant rotate it due to the LSD.Ask & you shall receiveStoopidScotty CCC Thanks Scotty,Suprised it took you so long actually....
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/04 12:37 AM Posted 15/05/04 12:37 AM I won't call you stupid, because you're one of my employees. But I will explain.1) Grab a pack of Winnie Blue(or reds if out of stock)5) Go the pub.Make sure this is done on a flat surface. Chock the front wheels if wench is naggin ya. This is very good advice, I hope everyone takes this on board. Nothin worse than having more than a few at your local, and the pub wasnt built on a flat surface..... standing upright is hard enough when youre pissed! And if the wench continues to nag, a quick backhand usually fixes that.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 15/05/04 12:47 AM Posted 15/05/04 12:47 AM OK, call me stoopid, but how do you rotate the back wheel? Did you jack up both back wheels?When I only have one back wheel jacked up, I cant rotate it due to the LSD.Ask & you shall receiveStoopidScotty CCC Thanks Scotty,Suprised it took you so long actually.... Sorry but I had to ask around to find out what Stoopid meant, thanks to Peter from APS or was it George?Scotty CCC
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 15/05/04 12:49 AM Posted 15/05/04 12:49 AM And if the wench continues to nag, a quick backhand usually fixes that. Anyone got Kirsty's mobile number :lol: ? You've been watching to much WWE Scotty CCC
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 15/05/04 11:26 AM Posted 15/05/04 11:26 AM OK, call me stoopid, but how do you rotate the back wheel? Did you jack up both back wheels?When I only have one back wheel jacked up, I cant rotate it due to the LSD.Ask & you shall receiveStoopidScotty CCC Thanks Scotty,Suprised it took you so long actually.... Sorry but I had to ask around to find out what Stoopid meant, thanks to Peter from APS or was it George?Scotty CCC
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now