tazzanz Legacy Donating Member 573 Member For: 11y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: NZ Posted 08/02/19 02:40 AM Posted 08/02/19 02:40 AM Hi Guys I was talking to Jim Berry today about having a single plate clutch made for my car, And he seemed to think my gearbox the FPV Typhoon box has a different bellhousing over the regular XR6T's T56's that came with a single plate (Mine come with a twinplate factory) Is this true? Its the first I have heard of this anywhere
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/02/19 02:46 AM Posted 08/02/19 02:46 AM nope... they're the same bellhousing.
tazzanz Legacy Donating Member 573 Member For: 11y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: NZ Posted 08/02/19 02:48 AM Author Posted 08/02/19 02:48 AM Exactly what I thought... Bizarre af.
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/02/19 02:52 AM Posted 08/02/19 02:52 AM 10 minutes ago, tazzanz said: talking to Jim Berry today I'm guessing that was no 5min chat... 😃 Top guy
tazzanz Legacy Donating Member 573 Member For: 11y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: NZ Posted 08/02/19 02:59 AM Author Posted 08/02/19 02:59 AM Haha yea bro. I read some forum posts before I called and set aside 45min. Absolute legend actually takes the time to explain things!! Awesome bloke
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now