Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 8y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Wa
Posted

Hi guys I bought car 5 years ago  at car dealership and I haven't  know  the car got PPSR  on it from previous finance. ..till I went to sell my car and I found  out the car has got PPSR for last 5 yrs since I own the car..   I call the dealership and chat to them the new right away that yes they  meant  to remove  everything before  re sell car to new owner  which  clearly they haven't  done it and I can sell my car.:(.....

. This been going on for 10 days now am fkn pist right  off...any suggestions please  shell I go to cosumer and log the default.    My  understanding  is if the car has got PPSR  and they sold to me without lifting off that PPSR  ...means they fraudly sold the car      ....suggestions  please. 

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Although I genuinely feel for you if this is legit...

 

1324616686001.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • New Member
  • Member For: 8y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Wa
Posted

Thanks am will call consumer  9am today  just find it wired  for car dealership  doing  this without following a  port of call.    Me personally think it's fraud I pay 36000$ for the car and find out 5 yrs later  its not mind  wtf.

  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

lucky ya bought it from a dealership mate.

 

they have to and will fix it.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...