Freda New Member 6 Member For: 8y 11m 12d Gender: Female Location: Wa Posted 23/11/17 09:44 PM Posted 23/11/17 09:44 PM Hi guys I bought car 5 years ago at car dealership and I haven't know the car got PPSR on it from previous finance. ..till I went to sell my car and I found out the car has got PPSR for last 5 yrs since I own the car.. I call the dealership and chat to them the new right away that yes they meant to remove everything before re sell car to new owner which clearly they haven't done it and I can sell my car.:(..... . This been going on for 10 days now am fkn pist right off...any suggestions please shell I go to cosumer and log the default. My understanding is if the car has got PPSR and they sold to me without lifting off that PPSR ...means they fraudly sold the car ....suggestions please.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/11/17 10:02 PM Posted 23/11/17 10:02 PM Although I genuinely feel for you if this is legit... 4 1
Freda New Member 6 Member For: 8y 11m 12d Gender: Female Location: Wa Posted 23/11/17 11:18 PM Author Posted 23/11/17 11:18 PM Thanks am will call consumer 9am today just find it wired for car dealership doing this without following a port of call. Me personally think it's fraud I pay 36000$ for the car and find out 5 yrs later its not mind wtf.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/11/17 12:15 AM Posted 24/11/17 12:15 AM lucky ya bought it from a dealership mate. they have to and will fix it. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now