Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Banned
  • Member For: 16y 3m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: narre warren
Posted

I use a brand most of you probably don't know, guy across the road is victoria distrubutor for ulx110 and use there 10w 30. change my oil every 7500kms and still looks as new.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

hey, was just wondering if anybody has used or heard anything bout using Fuchs SuperSyn 5w40? I have used fuchs in my previous car which I never had an issue but just wondering if anybody else has given it a go?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted

Im running a fuchs 10w40 at the moment and works well for me.

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 27d
  • Location: BRISBANE
Posted

Just completed a 45000 km service today.Put in Penrite 10-40 Full Syn with filter. Also replaced Air Filter with new K&N. To be honest I couldnt pic much difference from last oil cange (10-40 shell helix). Im yet to fill up with some fresh fuel (BP 98) and give it a good run one night as it was a little warm this arvo.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 9d
Posted

HI Guys, bit new here,

ive been reading all these posts and I just cant make a decsion, I own a BA xr6T 320rwkw

what oil do you recommend? as im going to do a oil/filter change tommorrow the car has done 118,000km

Thanks :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Some soft of fully synthetic 10w40. Nulon, Penrite, Fuchs, Royal Purple. Brand not as important as viscosity...

Lately I started using Nulon, I like it and Super cheap has the 6L bottles

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Yep... just need to buy 1 x 6 litre bottle and 1 x 1 litre bottle of the Nulon from Stupercheap.

If you have a BF / FG, the Motorcraft filters are $17-$18 through Ford.

The Ryco filters at Stupercheap are around $21-$23.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hi guys,

Merry Christmas,

Bought an FPV FG F6 about a month ago..

Going to do an oil change, what's everyone using?

and the viscosity...

Either going for Royal Purple or Mobil 1.

cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...