Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/03/17 12:03 PM Posted 18/03/17 12:03 PM
jollyjim81 New Member 16 Member For: 9y 6m 26d Posted 18/03/17 12:03 PM Author Posted 18/03/17 12:03 PM Lol..nah fishing for fault lolI'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk
4321 Legacy Donating Member 257 Member For: 12y 6m 14d Posted 18/03/17 09:46 PM Posted 18/03/17 09:46 PM Check the rubber joiner on the throttle body. Mine split & it was pretty hard to see without taking it of. Have you acces to a compressor? What I do is with a old inner tube cut around the valve stem & clamp this around the hose. Now you can pressurize each part of the system & check for leaks by simulating boost ( use a tyre guage & remeber 20 psi should be more than enough) 1
jollyjim81 New Member 16 Member For: 9y 6m 26d Posted 18/03/17 10:00 PM Author Posted 18/03/17 10:00 PM Thanks 4321... yeah checked all piping 3 times over....I'm now lead to believe that plugs are done..there is a miss I noticed when I pulled up after test run yesterday, sitting stationary between 3 and 4000 rpm... I'm actually very hard of hearing so motor has probably been slowly missing not enough to notice whilst driving but if had good hearing may have picked up in advance...I like the inner tube trick but...currently don't have a big aresnal of tools till the I get back to Brisbane..good for future reference but.I'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/03/17 12:41 AM Posted 19/03/17 12:41 AM Shame I didn't read this sooner, I was in karratha this week, could have looked at it for you.
jollyjim81 New Member 16 Member For: 9y 6m 26d Posted 19/03/17 12:43 AM Author Posted 19/03/17 12:43 AM Hi Ralph...I'll try plugs tomorrow as still on day shift today..if it's not that then I'll happily for your flight back to k town...lolI'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now