Drift Wheel Offset

manlet

• Member For: 10y 3m

Currently have a Ba xr6t Ute with stock 17's

Looking to purchase drift wheels with this sort of fitment, going past the guards a bit:

17Hh0X4.jpg

So far I have found:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Black-Steel-Drift-Wheels-17x9-5-114-3-10p-JDM-Skyline-R32-R33-R34-IS200-Ford-/111304451998?hash=item19ea43279e:g:VfQAAOxyf1dTJg82

Which the stats are 17x9 5/114.3 10p offset,

how would the 10p offset fit?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 25d

Dont think they will poke like the pic you supplied.

Im pretty sure they will be just outside the gaurd on the front (maybe 10-15mm). Rears will still be inside gaurd.

Ill wait for ute boy to chime in with his pics.....9.5+22 f and cant remember rears...

I think you need crazy width/offset for the above look (like 9.5 +10 and 11 +10) and minimal camber - but think that's counter productive for drift.

Have a search through the wheels/tyres thread to see if any agressive utes. I remember mummba had a orange ute that was pokey.

Good luck

Edited by PTR_NITRO_FG

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 4m 16d

I take it I'm Ute boy? Hahaha

Those wheels on ebay won't poke a great deal at all. Front will poke about 4mm more than these which are 19x9.5+22

9929b26b26efecf05ecf23a28bb82042.jpg3c488f18378e04089a9a9816e47ce557.jpg

A Ute is always going to look a bit odd with unstaggered wheels. These rears are 19x10.5+22 so yours will poke 3mm less. My Ute's guards are untouched and it's pretty low. ff92d32eec1302ec5c4766f717f7b3f5.jpg

If your keen on 17's you can be a lot more aggressive in your fitment if you don't mind some poke and tyre stretch. Can push it a lot further also if you don't mind some firm shocks aswell. There is pics hidden deep in this forum somewhere of a green Ute running some seriously wide tyres. I think if your set on those wheels get them 10" wide instead of 9" and can offset closer to 0 depending on how much guard work you want to do.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 4m 16d

When I made my account on here I was stranded in a sh*tty motel room with a broken Ute at like 1am and I wanted to view a particular thread and it wouldn't let me. I wasn't feeling very creative haha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 25d

When I made my account on here I was stranded in a sh*tty motel room with a broken Ute at like 1am and I wanted to view a particular thread and it wouldn't let me. I wasn't feeling very creative haha

better than my name I suppose :P

That rear pokes heaps in above pic? surely hes got bolt on spacers or something