PureBassHavoc New Member 7 Member For: 11y 3m 7d Posted 25/12/15 11:20 AM Posted 25/12/15 11:20 AM Hi guys so I have been racking google and haven't found any answers for my question yet so I decided to ask. I am going to look at some new rims tomorrow, the sizing is 18x8 with an offset of +38. I am just wondering if they will fit a BA XR6 sedan (stock height). I have tried 17x9.5 +44 with no luck in the rear so I don't wanna get screwed around by these wheels. thank you and merry christmas!
PureBassHavoc New Member 7 Member For: 11y 3m 7d Posted 25/12/15 11:27 AM Author Posted 25/12/15 11:27 AM I have found that some people fit similar wheels but others say it won't fit as itll rub on something in the rear's
bamk2f6tornado Legacy Donating Member 777 Member For: 12y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Qld Posted 26/12/15 08:52 AM Posted 26/12/15 08:52 AM 18x8+38 are basically stock size. So it will fit easy
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 26/12/15 11:39 AM Posted 26/12/15 11:39 AM It will be 2mm inwards than the OEM rims. (Or 1.5mm really)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now