coreys912516 Legacy Donating Member 217 Member For: 13y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: wollongong Posted 14/12/15 07:26 AM Posted 14/12/15 07:26 AM Ok Its about time I've Pulled my finger out of my arse! Like the title says its MOD time.I've had the Fg for 2 years now and have accumulated a fair few point with a recent one that will make me loose my licence for 3 months ..... The saying goes Sh*t Happens, Well anyways after that it's going to be off the road so the part begins I Need/Want more Power Stupid I know! About a Week ago I got over the falcon and decided I wanted to tell it and get a 4x4 If Only I didn't Look back at it and said Nope I'm going to keep it Dam she looked Good after that expensive detail I payed for.So this is where I should Shhh and start posting photos up on the *Clean Girl* Pixy that's for you since I rocked up to a cruise unwashed, We are talking about the Fg here not me.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/12/15 07:27 AM Posted 14/12/15 07:27 AM Cool story bro 2
coreys912516 Legacy Donating Member 217 Member For: 13y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: wollongong Posted 14/12/15 07:50 AM Author Posted 14/12/15 07:50 AM (edited) . Edited 14/12/15 07:52 AM by coreys912516
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 14/12/15 07:56 AM Posted 14/12/15 07:56 AM Got any parts on the list yet Corey?
coreys912516 Legacy Donating Member 217 Member For: 13y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: wollongong Posted 14/12/15 07:58 AM Author Posted 14/12/15 07:58 AM Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 14/12/15 08:02 AM Posted 14/12/15 08:02 AM So just wheel whoring so far? I understand that notion You got goodies piling up at home?
coreys912516 Legacy Donating Member 217 Member For: 13y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: wollongong Posted 14/12/15 08:04 AM Author Posted 14/12/15 08:04 AM (edited) Maybe I shouldn't have done this today I will going to talk to Kev at PW tomorrowStage 2 Intercooler kit Battery Relo KitRace Air box Value spring And will be off to See Joe I'm not aiming for much Maybe shy of 320Kw give or take a little But ears are open for other options Kev Quoted me $2,600 for Cooler,relo and airbox Edited 14/12/15 08:06 AM by coreys912516
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 14/12/15 08:11 AM Posted 14/12/15 08:11 AM Yeh same same for me....I'm hoping to have my tune some time next year. Its only been 2.5 yrs so far lolBut I've gone the stingo way for some parts (2nd hand and what not). If you want to save a few hundred bucks....you can go plazmaman turbo side + relo. Pretty sure its louder than the PW kit too (cause metal pipe vs. silicone). Just depends what you're after Good choice in cooler though....just have NFI what the regs are like over your way I.e. in terms of RWC.
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 14/12/15 08:12 AM Posted 14/12/15 08:12 AM (edited) If you only want a stage 2 why not go for a Jonny Tig stepped or if you want more go for his big cooler. Edited 14/12/15 08:13 AM by OZYWALKER
coreys912516 Legacy Donating Member 217 Member For: 13y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: wollongong Posted 14/12/15 08:36 AM Author Posted 14/12/15 08:36 AM Well I thought about buying 2ND hand but when I thought about it I don't want other people's clapped out stuff on my car I'm a little OCD when it's with my car. As for the relocation and piping I might have to check that. I do like loud hehe. RWC shouldn't be a problemOzWalker As for the Jonny tig coolers how much they go for can't find much on them and kinda on the budget side after getting over 1K in fines and Christmas wasn't the best of times merry Christmas Gov! Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now