Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 11y 1m
Posted

Hi guys, I have a worked fg turbo. Now I want to upgrade the standard suspension, any ideas of the best setup for this? I was after a more aggressive setup rather then comfort. I dont like the body roll and its sloppy with the power additions

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Shockworks are really good but if you want super low these won't be the ones for you as on their lowest setting they still leave about 10 - 15 mm of gap on the guards.

But if you ok with that then very hard to beat.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Sounds like shockworks have probably a bit softer springs for more comfort on the road so if you want the hardest ride possible you might be able to find out the spring rates of a few different ones

There's tein, pedders, and xyz coilovers for falcons also

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

I have plans to get Shockworks hopefully in January. There's a tonne of positive feedback on this site and other Ford forums. Hopefully they aren't too soft for the occasional track day.

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Gents they are adjustable coil overs....

Click all the way down and they soften up for drag type rebound...

Click all the way up and you have super aggressive track feels!!!!

Believe me I've had a few set ups over the years and these are the BOSS.

  • Like 1
  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

The rear springs that they come with I think are as tight if not tighter then Kings.

Anyway buy what you want I'm only offering my opinion and personal experiences.

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

+1 for the shockworks gear. Softest setting is ever so slightly firmer than stock, I've run up to 5/10 and it was plenty firm enough for my liking. Haven't tried full stiff yet....

Best part is you can actually go around the corner without fear of epic under steer!

Edited by petchyboy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...