tommo224 Member 40 Member For: 11y 5m 2d Posted 20/07/15 07:24 AM Posted 20/07/15 07:24 AM Hey guys!So I've had this car for about 2 or 3 months now.. I forget already, my brain just isn't in it today!Anyway, I have intentions to build it up more, but all in time. I have a house build to ensure I have money for!So far this is what I've got:19" FG Dark Argent wheels (Wanted TSW Bathurst, but budgets kicked in)2.5" dual Venom exhaust in Stainless SteelToyo Proxes T1S tyres with raised letters painted (Bored&Broke 10kw increase type thing)Future:Looking at a Process West package + dump pipe + tune (saving up - want to do it all in one hit)Lower springs and shocks (or maybe coil overs)Stereo goodies, get more hectic doof for more rwkw's.Clean up the front bar - covered in stone chips, plus there is some cosmetic damage on the front insert which annoys me. Was there when I got it, didn't bother me at first =/Here are some pics: 1
tommo224 Member 40 Member For: 11y 5m 2d Posted 20/07/15 07:30 AM Author Posted 20/07/15 07:30 AM (edited) Here are some of my previous cars, since I like to post pictures of stuff. BMW 335i Audi A4 2.7tdi Subaru WRX STI Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Plus I had a 1997 Toyota Sprinter Trueno BZ-R and a 1997 Mazda 323 Astina Hardtop. Edited 20/07/15 07:30 AM by tommo224
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 20/07/15 01:16 PM Posted 20/07/15 01:16 PM Never knew bmws could do a skid Youve had some nice cars man...Has the 20inch argents made that gap disappear? Surely you have springs in the last pic (4th pic 1st post?)
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 21/07/15 05:41 AM Posted 21/07/15 05:41 AM NICE!!So why the move into a Ford? That BMW and Audi looks mint.There is a group buy on now mate for Process West gearhttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/90801-another-processwest-group-buy/#entry1553936Suspension call Pat from Wholesale SuspensionsWebsite - http://www.wholesalesuspension.com.au/Forum - http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/180-wholesale-suspension/Tuner - CMS are good a lot of forum members in and around Sydney use them. Im in Wollongong and made the drive and some as far as Newcastle.Website - http://www.cmssydney.com.au/Everything takes time and do it right the first time, you'll be a very happy camper.
tommo224 Member 40 Member For: 11y 5m 2d Posted 21/07/15 08:09 AM Author Posted 21/07/15 08:09 AM Never knew bmws could do a skid Youve had some nice cars man...Has the 20inch argents made that gap disappear? Surely you have springs in the last pic (4th pic 1st post?)They're 19" Argents! And nope, I haven't done springs, stock height!And thanks haha yep, they sure can! Just seems most who drive them don't tend to know it's possible, right? NICE!!So why the move into a Ford? That BMW and Audi looks mint.There is a group buy on now mate for Process West gearhttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/90801-another-processwest-group-buy/#entry1553936Suspension call Pat from Wholesale SuspensionsWebsite - http://www.wholesalesuspension.com.au/Forum - http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/180-wholesale-suspension/Tuner - CMS are good a lot of forum members in and around Sydney use them. Im in Wollongong and made the drive and some as far as Newcastle.Website - http://www.cmssydney.com.au/Everything takes time and do it right the first time, you'll be a very happy camper.Thanks I needed to step down the money I put in to cars, and this was great bang for buck! Plus I wanted to try the Aussie thing, always been keen on the Typhoons since they first came out!!Thanks for the links! CMS did my rear diff bushings, and fit my Truetrac diff centre. Forgot that one on my list, along with the Whiteline sway bars I fitted!I'll contact Pat once I'm ready to do more :DDamn it, why did you have to show me the Process West group buy! I'm meant to be behaving! Hahaha.. 1
tommo224 Member 40 Member For: 11y 5m 2d Posted 21/07/15 08:13 AM Author Posted 21/07/15 08:13 AM So it seems you can't edit a post after a while?To add to mod list:Whiteline Sway BarsTrueTrac Diff CentreAnd other goodies are RDA Dimpled/Slotted Rotors, Intima SR brake pads. Better and prettier light globes for even more RWKW bonus.Next track day is booked 22nd December, so I'll see how much better I go this time haha yay
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/07/15 08:33 AM Posted 21/07/15 08:33 AM Rda's are sh*t. I have them and they suck ballz. True story.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 21/07/15 10:47 AM Posted 21/07/15 10:47 AM Suspension call Pat from Wholesale SuspensionsWebsite - http://www.wholesalesuspension.com.au/Forum - http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/180-wholesale-suspension/ Call Wholesale Suspension -- totally agreeBut unless you can go back in time, you won't talk to Pat
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 21/07/15 07:11 PM Posted 21/07/15 07:11 PM I second the RDA's they're sh1t house mate and be careful on your track day. I'll give it 2 months after track day and they will need replacing. Including new pads. Maybe ask santa for new rotors and pads for Christmas. You going to Wakefield for the track day?Yes forgot Pat has new job but still worth the call.
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 21/07/15 11:33 PM Posted 21/07/15 11:33 PM Rda is ok....if its street use and you have the right pads Go hard and they will probably warp
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now