JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/10/15 10:31 PM Posted 27/10/15 10:31 PM I don't ever recommend someone doing an intank swop unless they know what they're doing 100%
frozenxr6t Member 140 Member For: 12y 1m 13d Posted 28/10/15 09:05 AM Posted 28/10/15 09:05 AM Done a few on ls1 cars so unless it's way different I'm sure I could handle it.
Mark_Googs Member 95 Member For: 13y 3m 22d Gender: Male Location: Western Suburbs Posted 29/10/15 06:47 AM Posted 29/10/15 06:47 AM has anything been done to strengthen gearbox or tailshaft/input shaft? I'm at 325rwkw with the standard FG turbo on my xr6T and I'm thinking about changing the turbo for more power but it's a daily and I'm worried about gearbox/trannie/tailshaft etc and any other reliability mods that need to be done so I dont cook it lol
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/10/15 08:11 AM Posted 29/10/15 08:11 AM If it's a daily it will surviveIf your gonna flog the piss out of it at the drags every few weeks or track days There is a higher than normal chance you'll find some problemsMore power means more things breaking Just read bendocos build page since he upped the power 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now