trumpy955 Member 183 Member For: 17y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Queensland Posted 30/03/15 06:22 AM Posted 30/03/15 06:22 AM I was happy with what dave at cpv did with mine. Only the std turbo held me out from more (and possibly the cat) I will def go back to him for the next round of mods. He was great. 2
trumpy955 Member 183 Member For: 17y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Queensland Posted 30/03/15 06:49 AM Posted 30/03/15 06:49 AM And yes I am from gladstone so I had the option to drive to bris or up to mackay.
mosha1982 Member 38 Member For: 13y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 31/03/15 10:15 AM Posted 31/03/15 10:15 AM your are right matt about distance not mattering if the work is quality.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 01/04/15 02:03 AM Posted 01/04/15 02:03 AM I'd be giving RDP an opportunity to do a touch-up tune. Failing that then yes, go somewhere else reputable.
skippy228 New Member 17 Member For: 15y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, QLD Posted 01/04/15 02:05 AM Author Posted 01/04/15 02:05 AM I'd be giving RDP an opportunity to do a touch-up tune. Failing that then yes, go somewhere else reputable. Thatll be the plan mate,, 1
gregaust Member 48 Member For: 23y 10d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 01/04/15 11:22 AM Posted 01/04/15 11:22 AM Couldn't be happier with the work I've had done at Real Dyno.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 03/04/15 03:04 AM Posted 03/04/15 03:04 AM I have run 11.8@120mph with 315rwkw in a BA 1
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 03/04/15 01:12 PM Posted 03/04/15 01:12 PM My only issue with 2nd chances with shops like this is they let it out like this in the first place. If the general public can pick issues up like this then why aren't the supposed professionals, unfortunately it's not the first time we've seen results like this from them when others seem to get it right the first time round.Ya lucky op ya have plenty of good options in seq to rectify it 5
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 04/04/15 11:22 PM Posted 04/04/15 11:22 PM ^^^ yep. Loyalty only goes so far. If they can't get it right - move on. Worse thing is the expense of a start from scratch retune but...sometimes it's just unavoidable. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now