Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

yeaaa its looking like a false floor job. or maybe that expanda foam stuff that would be pretty good if I can get it flat in the end. good one on the cement idea, cos that's way lighter than a spare tire right. theres some cool custom installs here for sure though, ive just got a straight alberts box with 2 12" nothing too fancy. I soundproofed the boot as well though so I really wanna take some weight out hence the spare wheel delete.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Just remember the falcons have a pretty big boot and to get the most out of your install I would suggest a custom made box to suit the subwoofers you are going to fit.. my box was custom made based on the boot size and the subwoofer specs and it made a world of difference in sound quality over a standard box made for 2 x 12s

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 13d
Posted (edited)

JL Audio. Off the shelf , fits well and hooks under the factory sub which holds it in position. I've put a couple of pieces of velcro on the underside and it doesn't move and it's easy to remove if you need more boot space.

I should mention my car is an fg

20150305_112309_zpsrweg6y25.jpg

Edited by LU82
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

BenDoco

why do you have a noisy truetrac?? mines soo quiet.. yours should be too..

Edited by XRSEXT
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

???? Dunno

Under - shall we say - some driving conditions (right hand bends mainly) it sings pretty loudly.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

ohhk then, the way you said it earlier I thought you meant its noisy in general.. mines quiet as regardless of driving conditions so sounds like you have a problem..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...