BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 22/01/15 11:50 AM Posted 22/01/15 11:50 AM Good video SteveA single thud of what's heard in the video is what I get on the right side on some potholes etc. but can't get the car in until next Thursday for them to get it on the hoist and check it out.Hope it's not a ball joint on my car cause that would suck
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 22/01/15 12:12 PM Posted 22/01/15 12:12 PM I changed that upper myself, easy peasy. Lowers I'm told need proper force.Just one of the many things it could be
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/01/15 12:38 PM Posted 22/01/15 12:38 PM Iirc Steve, you R&I'D the upper arms but we used my press to install the ball joints.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 22/01/15 03:12 PM Posted 22/01/15 03:12 PM Oh sh*t you're right. Even now glancing at the video still I can see it's stuck in the top arm. No wonder it was so easy hahaha.
FG XR6-T MONSTER Member 42 Member For: 17y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/01/15 02:53 PM Posted 28/01/15 02:53 PM Does it with or without someone in the seat, its louder if say im coming out of a drive way slowly but on the freeway doing 100 you can barely hear it I can just feel a slight vibration through the pedal and a hear it slightly every now and againSo Im not the only one lol, same as you mate except there is no vibrations thru the pedal but generally you can hear them louder over bumpy sections say when you turning. It drives me nutz.
TITO Member 42 Member For: 18y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/02/15 12:51 PM Posted 02/02/15 12:51 PM Mine had a knock over bumps, just re torqued the bottom bolt that goes through control arm & shock absorber.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now