Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
Posted
Hi peter,

Can ya fit in 3 more people?

Thanks

I'm sure it wont be a problem, bring your mates along and enjoy the day. It starts at 12 noon so be sure to get there early if you want a good position :beeer:

Peter

APS

  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

It sounds like it would be a great day. Bummer its just in Sydney. Anything similiar going on in Melbourne??

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
Posted
It sounds like it would be a great day. Bummer its just in Sydney. Anything similiar going on in Melbourne??

We had a day at APS in Melbourne on the 13th of March, its a shame you missed the day :( . We will definetly organise another technical day for later in the year. The feedback from forum members regarding the day was very positive and we all enjoyed sharing our common interest in the xr6t. :smilielol:

Peter

APS

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 17d
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Technical Day on 27/3/04. :angry:

I hope everyone has a good day, and wish you a safe trip back to Melbourne

Cheers

PSI

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
Posted
Hi Peter,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Technical Day on 27/3/04.  :angry:

I hope everyone has a good day, and wish you a safe trip back to Melbourne

Cheers

PSI

Thanks for letting me know, sorry that you cant get to this day maybe you can make the next technical day. :ta:

Peter

APS

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
Posted

Hi guys,

We're all packed and ready to head out to C & V tomorrow and meet up you all. Peter, Dave, Rob and myself will be attending from APS and along with the C & V crew I'm sure that we will have a fun and informative time.

See you tomorrow at 12pm :thumbsup:

George

APS Web Team - and other stuff :thumbsup:

Guest Gilto
  • Guests
Posted

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the late notice but I can't get to C & V today! I am extremely Pis__d but unfortunately the career must come first.

Hopefully there will be another day I am able to attend.

Sorry again for the late notice, I am sure everyone will have a smashing day! EXCEPT ME! :angry:

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I would like to say a BIG :hiwelcome: to APS and the guys at C&V for an excellent day and a lot of info about the current and future products from APS.

Great work guys and :thumbsup:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 5d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Another vote of thanks to everyone involved in todays demonstration !

We (Shelley & I) really appreciate the time and effort that Peter (APS), David (APS), Con & Vic ("C & V") & all of your staff put into the day !

The depth of knowledge of the presenter (David), his willingness to answer all of the (many) questions from the floor, and the tuning dyno displays was excellent !

Being new to the "turbo" scene, the amount of engineering poured into the APS products was a real eye opener...

:thumbsup:

Now where did I put that cheque book ! :hiwelcome:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 7d
  • Location: Siddie
Posted

And again, thanks APS and C&V. :nuts2:

I arrived late but received a wam welcome from George and the the boys.

I witnessed Con's burnouts late in the day and that alone made it worthwhile. I can't wait to see the video and I can't wait to get the APS gear on my XR6T.

Now.... how to justify it to the cheese and kisses...? :nuts2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...