What Colour Calipers?

alltourque

• Member For: 9y 11m 27d

Buy some cardboard from your local newsagents in your choice of colour( I recommend bright green) and cut out templates the same size as your calipers and then stick them on your calipers with tape.

Then stand back and see if you like them.This will give you a fair idea.

Obviously you wouldn't drive around with them on!

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 10d

If harrop paint them for no extra cost then I wonder if they will paint them a custom colour for a small fee. Then if that's the case go green. As mentioned yellow and red won't suit the green and black car combo and black won't stand out, and I don't think silver will give you that 'oh my god' look you want when you see them given factory brakes are all silver

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 2m 4d

For some reason Harrop bring to mind yellow calipers to me (was it their original colour?)

If I see red I think Bembro, yellow I think Harrop - painted I think dodgy

If I wanted them to be obvious I'd stick with the yellow - If I wanted them to blend in I'd go black or silver

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 4m 21d

Appreciate all the info guys, leaning towards the silver with black logo, was originally worried about silver looking standard but I don't think it's possible for these things to look standard! Like the thought of green but think it might be too much? For me it's just as much about the looks as it is the performance, it's the kids taxi, Can't wait to feel the difference considering the brakes on there are naturally asp. (TINY):mellow:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 4d

Wtf man....black with green lettering is the winner.

Not too crazy and not too subtle.

But like others have said green with black writing will be the best.

You obviously have the coin...so a little bit extra for some paint won't break the budget?

I doubt they would charge very much for some dash green paint to go over the harrop lettering?

• Like 1

• Member For: 9y 11m 27d

Appreciate all the info guys, leaning towards the silver with black logo, was originally worried about silver looking standard but I don't think it's possible for these things to look standard! Like the thought of green but think it might be too much? For me it's just as much about the looks as it is the performance, it's the kids taxi, Can't wait to feel the difference considering the brakes on there are naturally asp. (TINY):mellow:

WTF???

How can green calipers be too much?????

The whole fuggin car is painted in your face bright ass GREEN!!!

Bright green FTW!

Kids will love it.

• Like 1