Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/11/14 03:44 AM Posted 07/11/14 03:44 AM (edited) How tricky was the install nelsonian? How much cutting do you have to do?Of the cooler that is Edited 07/11/14 03:45 AM by Lennox
nelsonian101 Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 18y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/11/14 07:02 AM Author Posted 07/11/14 07:02 AM How tricky was the install nelsonian? How much cutting do you have to do?Of the cooler that isFrom what I hear it was an absolute bitch!Hats off to Seaton and his workmates for getting it to fit. Car is running 5-10 deg cooler already. Both coolant and intake.Will do some more serious data logging when I'm next at the circuit but I know my car very well.Had it from new for over 6 years, 260,000kms and I can tell you now, it's never run this cool!Very happy. 3
furiousgibbon Member 86 Member For: 19y 1m 20d Posted 10/11/14 01:19 PM Posted 10/11/14 01:19 PM after reading this thread I've done some reading on tube and fin vs bar and plate... I had the PW stepped IC on my list but I'm thinking the plazmaman stage 2 might be worth consideration... still not entirely clear though, you lose cooling capacity, durability to rocks and increase pressure drop, but gain better flow to the radiator and lighter weight, anything else?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now