geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 04/02/04 06:25 AM Posted 04/02/04 06:25 AM Ok, which of you low life scum bags has been talking to my daughter. I pick up my daughter from school and we chat about her day. Kara tells me that one the days topics was what would your dream car be when your old enough to drive. Her reply was " a Ford XR6 turbo" at this stage I'm very happy. Then she added that it would be "BLUE or PURPLE". At this stage I'm thinking where have I gone wrong. I'm happily sailing along in life thinking I'm raising healthy well adjusted kids and then this happens. I'm aware that the blue and purples in the XR range are girlie sort of colors but I was sure that my kids would have been above that. Still she's only 10 and I believe that I can still educate her and correct her erronous ways.Ok I feel better now that I have got that off my chest and look forward to all the sympathetic posts, it was quite an ordeal I can tell you.Geea :banghead:
Yoda Member 131 Member For: 23y 13d Gender: Male Location: Country Victoria Posted 04/02/04 06:27 AM Posted 04/02/04 06:27 AM Geea, you need to go back to basics with this rebel amoungst your own. Teach her right from wrong and return her to the Silver fold.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/02/04 06:36 AM Posted 04/02/04 06:36 AM Oh dear, not another one for the "HgAg Assimilation Booth" ... there's such a long line already. :(
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 04/02/04 06:40 AM Author Posted 04/02/04 06:40 AM Oh dear, not another one for the "HgAg Assimilation Booth" ... there's such a long line already. :( I trust there are 2 ques, 1 for members and the other for the rabble. Geea. :banghead:
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/02/04 06:43 AM Posted 04/02/04 06:43 AM Mate there is another reason to upgrade to my power level. Then she can't say that the purple ones are faster. Just trying to give more leverage with you wife.Girlie sought of colours :banghead:
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 04/02/04 06:57 AM Posted 04/02/04 06:57 AM Easy fixed, don't stress.Strap her to a chair, peg the eyelids open and put the "can't get enough of this" ad with the HgAg Xr on repeat in the video. :banghead: You do have it on video don't you?
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 04/02/04 07:04 AM Posted 04/02/04 07:04 AM Girlie? Girlie?Sorry, no nancy buys here bud!!! Stick to your cardies, doilies and lamingtons.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 04/02/04 07:19 AM Posted 04/02/04 07:19 AM Easy fixed, don't stress.Strap her to a chair, peg the eyelids open and put the "can't get enough of this" ad with the HgAg Xr on repeat in the video. :o You do have it on video don't you?Yeah.......just don't play luvly luvly Ludwig Von, that will take all the fight out of her! :lol: A less stressful lesson would be to find someone with a HgAg GT and take her for a good run.........that'll fix her! :banghead:
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/02/04 07:28 AM Posted 04/02/04 07:28 AM You do have it on video don't you? I do ... :banghead:
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Location: Geelong Posted 04/02/04 08:33 AM Posted 04/02/04 08:33 AM Hit all her school books and stuff with a can of Merc Silver, and tell her if she ever mentions one of those "other colors", apart from vixen of course, then her room will be a classy shade of grey when she gets home
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now