aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Posted 11/02/04 09:49 AM Author Posted 11/02/04 09:49 AM (edited) Guys, Thanks for the great support from the Melbourne forum members, I hope we can give you a sneak preview of some new yet to be released APS products to suit the T.I Look foward to meeting all of you guys in March and I am positive the day will be interesting for all involved. :hiwelcome: PeterAPS Edited 11/02/04 09:50 AM by aps
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 23y Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 23/02/04 12:12 PM Posted 23/02/04 12:12 PM Peter: cash is ready and waiting for the chiperoo! make sure you've got stock...I'm also keen as a kid in a candy store so let me know if you want me up at APS at 5am and I'll be there :D
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 29/02/04 03:19 AM Posted 29/02/04 03:19 AM Peter: cash is ready and waiting for the chiperoo! make sure you've got stock...I'm also keen as a kid in a candy store so let me know if you want me up at APS at 5am and I'll be there :D And after you've seen the power you get from Phase 1 I'II take you and Jack(?) for a Phase 3 spin. Just so you know what to save for next! :lol: Mark
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 23y Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 29/02/04 11:52 PM Posted 29/02/04 11:52 PM Peter: cash is ready and waiting for the chiperoo! make sure you've got stock...I'm also keen as a kid in a candy store so let me know if you want me up at APS at 5am and I'll be there :DAnd after you've seen the power you get from Phase 1 :banghead: I'II take you and Jack(?) for a Phase 3 spin. Just so you know what to save for next! :lol: Mark We'll be down at Calder this Friday... if you make it down there I'm sure we might force our way into your ute for a bit of Phase 3 lovin.. ;-)
yeec Member 99 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Location: Mt Waverley, VIC 3149 Posted 01/03/04 12:03 AM Posted 01/03/04 12:03 AM Peter - count me in as well. I just picked up my new T on Sat and would be interested in seeing first hand what APS offer. I'm in the process of selling my APS-CS kitted WRX so I already know what the Unichip can do for the WRX !!
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Posted 01/03/04 06:18 AM Author Posted 01/03/04 06:18 AM Peter - count me in as well. I just picked up my new T on Sat and would be interested in seeing first hand what APS offer. I'm in the process of selling my APS-CS kitted WRX so I already know what the Unichip can do for the WRX !!yeec, good one will look foward to meeting you on the day, always great to have previous customers back at APS for a tech day and to catch up on current projects. See you on the 13th. PeterAPS
steven131 Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Frankston Nth,Vic Posted 01/03/04 08:27 AM Posted 01/03/04 08:27 AM Pete, I'm coming to the tech day. Do you have any objections to me bringing a couple of commie owners. Thanks Steve
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Posted 02/03/04 10:47 PM Author Posted 02/03/04 10:47 PM Pete, I'm coming to the tech day. Do you have any objections to me bringing a couple of commie owners. Thanks SteveG'day Steve, good to gear your coming to the day, no problem to bring along your mates though please keep it to two so that the day does not get over crowded. See yoy on the day. PeterAPS
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 03/03/04 12:34 AM Posted 03/03/04 12:34 AM Better put my name down before it run's out of places.
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Posted 03/03/04 03:56 AM Author Posted 03/03/04 03:56 AM Better put my name down before it run's out of places. Great to see you will make the trip from the western side of town, make sure you pack lunch it must be a fair drive for you. See you on the day. PeterAPS
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now