Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 23y Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 05/02/04 10:46 PM Posted 05/02/04 10:46 PM Peter: so that's a no to possibly having the plug in ECU installed on the day? not looking for a discount or anything.. just want to whack 2 birds with 1 stone as I live in Geelong...
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 4d Posted 05/02/04 11:16 PM Author Posted 05/02/04 11:16 PM Peter: so that's a no to possibly having the plug in ECU installed on the day? not looking for a discount or anything.. just want to whack 2 birds with 1 stone as I live in Geelong...Sorry Paul I missed your post and I have been very busy at work, meetings every hour or so with engineerind staff theres a lot going on in the development area. Yes it would be possible to utilise your T PM me to discuss further. ThanksPeter
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 06/02/04 07:03 AM Posted 06/02/04 07:03 AM Hi Peter, would non unichip cars be welcome ( I have the Xede). I'd love to compare my car to some of the APS cars. If its not ok that's cool and I understand, I thought it would be best to ask first. I was at the original APS day in Melbourne and thought it was great.Geea.
steven131 Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Frankston Nth,Vic Posted 06/02/04 08:01 PM Posted 06/02/04 08:01 PM Count me in. Thanks
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 4d Posted 07/02/04 02:18 AM Author Posted 07/02/04 02:18 AM Hi Peter, would non unichip cars be welcome ( I have the Xede). I'd love to compare my car to some of the APS cars. If its not ok that's cool and I understand, I thought it would be best to ask first. :o I was at the original APS day in Melbourne and thought it was great.Geea.Geea, of course your welome to attend the day should be an interesting day as we will discuss many tuning options and have an forum to on all topics. ( not manual trans upgrades though )PeterAPS
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 4d Posted 07/02/04 02:20 AM Author Posted 07/02/04 02:20 AM Peter: so that's a no to possibly having the plug in ECU installed on the day? not looking for a discount or anything.. just want to whack 2 birds with 1 stone as I live in Geelong...Yes it is possible, lets talk closer to the day to ensure we have stock of the product. PeterAPS
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 07/02/04 04:26 AM Posted 07/02/04 04:26 AM Hi Peter, would non unichip cars be welcome ( I have the Xede). I'd love to compare my car to some of the APS cars. If its not ok that's cool and I understand, I thought it would be best to ask first. I was at the original APS day in Melbourne and thought it was great.Geea.Geea, of course your welome to attend the day :banghead: should be an interesting day as we will discuss many tuning options and have an forum to on all topics. ( not manual trans upgrades though )PeterAPS Thanks Peter, I'll PM you that I'm coming.I reaaly appreciate you letting non APS cars come. I'm very interested in your auto upgrades too. Geea.
Guest Big Mick Guests Posted 07/02/04 08:25 PM Posted 07/02/04 08:25 PM (edited) ..... I'm very interested in your auto upgrades too. Yeah so am I, along with the new plug-in Unichip.What a great opportunity! Peter you have a PM :banghead: Should've had my phantom T a couple of weeks by then Edited 07/02/04 08:27 PM by Big Mick
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 08/02/04 12:45 AM Posted 08/02/04 12:45 AM I'll also come for the day to see what's cookin..So count me in.
rakrzy Member 32 Member For: 23y 5d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/02/04 11:11 AM Posted 09/02/04 11:11 AM Thanks for the opportunity Peter,I'll be there,Rick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now