P_BA_XR6 Member 271 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 02/06/14 02:31 AM Author Posted 02/06/14 02:31 AM I realise that it will cause more lag now. I was Surprised it wasn't that much when I did the manifold it was like 500rpm just this turbo wheel mod killed it with 66mm wheelSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 02/06/14 07:04 AM Posted 02/06/14 07:04 AM Um that seems odd to be that much laggierWhat's your goal mate?
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 02/06/14 08:13 AM Posted 02/06/14 08:13 AM PTE6466 should get you the results your after.Complete turbo is $2300 2
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 02/06/14 08:14 AM Posted 02/06/14 08:14 AM Gotta ask though Why go high mount? 1
P_BA_XR6 Member 271 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 02/06/14 04:48 PM Author Posted 02/06/14 04:48 PM My goal well roughly want it to be just retarded in on the road. Roll on 4th and spin tyres. Which I had once before with the 3540 with the .7 cover. But I want to push close to 500/550rwkw mark. I went high mount as I kept having boost spike issues so as I could get the manifold cheap I decided to go that way As I was over the boost spiking.With the turbo side of things I wouldn't have thought so either but I worked it out it's larger turbo then 6266 I believe. Who would think 5mm larger turbo wheel would make 1500rpm laggier turbo. Especially with gtx wheel.My current turboTo4z front cover 66mm t04z gtx front wheel81mm rear wheelFactory 1.06 rear housing with Gate welded shut.Turbos close to mine! To4z .7 cover66mm front74mm rear626665mm front 77mm rearGt408863.5mm front88mm rearI'm tossing up on getting the 6235 what your thoughts?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fatz_f6_typhoon Member 395 Member For: 13y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2145 nsw Posted 03/06/14 03:06 AM Posted 03/06/14 03:06 AM Needs moar skids hahaha!
P_BA_XR6 Member 271 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 03/06/14 06:05 AM Author Posted 03/06/14 06:05 AM I do race it aswell ATM drag only but will probably move on to under thingsSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 03/06/14 06:13 AM Posted 03/06/14 06:13 AM You've already gone to the trouble of a high mount I'd probably go back to a low mount with a 6235
P_BA_XR6 Member 271 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 03/06/14 06:25 AM Author Posted 03/06/14 06:25 AM I do race it aswell ATM drag only but will probably move on to under thingsSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 03/06/14 07:12 AM Posted 03/06/14 07:12 AM high mount a 6235 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now