Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 20/03/15 02:59 AM Author Posted 20/03/15 02:59 AM Yep not the best place to live if you're after E85Ive heard if you drive to heathcote with a few jerry cans fill up then drive back you get good k's............ture story just ask Mr Army Rexy 2
I JET Member 325 Member For: 13y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 20/03/15 09:31 AM Posted 20/03/15 09:31 AM (edited) Ive heard you can buy it in drums from a few places Down here. I know Kon from wollongong automotive services Either sells it or has access to somebody who sells it By the drum..... I haven't looked into it any further as I need a new clutch before I to e85. Edited 20/03/15 09:32 AM by I JET
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 22/03/15 03:52 AM Posted 22/03/15 03:52 AM Yeah.....lent the car to Carly and that was fine till it went low on fuel (E70/85)....had to talk her through changing the tune back to 98 so she could fuel up.Couldn't believe you can't get ethanol in Wollongong yet ffs?.....
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/03/15 09:19 PM Author Posted 22/03/15 09:19 PM We're in the country, nothing ever good comes to the country.
HellBara Member 44 Member For: 11y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 09/04/15 01:36 AM Posted 09/04/15 01:36 AM (edited) Hey all got event coming up if ya keen this is replacing the top gear event on the 18th of April https://www.facebook.com/events/754949701270445this is the link to keep up to date with the event hope to see you there. Edited 09/04/15 01:39 AM by HellBara
I JET Member 325 Member For: 13y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 27/09/15 03:51 AM Posted 27/09/15 03:51 AM I've herd a little talk on the town about the quick fill petrol station in unanderra possibly selling e85 in the near future. Apparently they have a new tank ready to go but no bowser yet... I'm going to stop in there during the week to find out if its true. Would be awesome, its right down the road from my work. Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
rw_88 New Member 9 Member For: 11y 4m 2d Posted 01/11/15 01:12 PM Posted 01/11/15 01:12 PM Hey Reg I've seen your car around Wollongong a fair bit - did you move down?I'm getting the old girl back on the road, we should catch up soon... preferably a mountain catch up Aaron what are you getting around these days? Last time we caught up you sold the Cobra and had a ute?
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 01/11/15 08:42 PM Author Posted 01/11/15 08:42 PM Howdy Reg has a new car now BF MKII Rspec Typhoon (White) Still live in Sydney and you see Reg's car on the back of a tilt tray more than on the road.Im still local Yes sold the Cobra got a XF ute which was awesome but wife didnt like that one either.I now have a G6EThttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/83533-angel-3-is-back/page-5#entry1567513Im trying to put together a run before we all get way to busy with christmas holiday.What about you what have you been up to?
rw_88 New Member 9 Member For: 11y 4m 2d Posted 03/11/15 06:49 PM Posted 03/11/15 06:49 PM I've been pretty busy with workhad heaps of other cars in between as well.. I slapped some rego on the xr and it only took a few days for the turbo to give way so I am in the process of getting one rebuiltif the turbo is back in time and the car is running I would be on a run I used to see Reg's old car in Wollongong as often as the sun - still had the forum's sticker on it from memory and a lady was driving it. At first I thought Reg grew his hair Do you know anyone that can help me get access to my old account? My recovery email address is an old address that I can't access anymore
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 03/11/15 08:37 PM Author Posted 03/11/15 08:37 PM send Dags an email he should be able to help you out.You still in the gong?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now