Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 5m 21d
Posted

Hey guys I got sssl springs put in my rear a day ago and I measured from the top of Guard to centre of wheel and the drivers side is lower by 1cm you are able to tell just by looking as well. Front I have xyz coil overs and they sit perfect.

Any ideas?

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Check that both springs are sitting correctly and they are both infact sssl's lol, you never know.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

Sssl's would have to be bloody close to the bumps stops as well wouldn't they?

And I think the idea of swapping them would be to see if you can replicate the problem on the other side

Edited by barnz
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 5m 21d
Posted

Bump stops have already been shortened,

I thought it may have been needing settling in but they should still be level

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Some company actually mark the spring driver side / passenger side so we u sit in the

Vehicles it will sit level

  • Menace
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Mines higher on the drivers side.

When I sit in the car it ends up a couple of mm lower

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Hop out of the driver's seat when you measure :)

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...