MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 08/05/14 11:43 AM Posted 08/05/14 11:43 AM Did you just quote yourself 2
jadex510 Member 18 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Brisbane Queensland Posted 08/05/14 11:46 AM Posted 08/05/14 11:46 AM Apparently. .. I have no idea what I did. I'm trying to use this sh*tty app on my phone and I don't know how to delete it
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 08/05/14 11:55 AM Posted 08/05/14 11:55 AM Obviously tapatalk
jadex510 Member 18 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Brisbane Queensland Posted 08/05/14 11:56 AM Posted 08/05/14 11:56 AM Hmm hmmm.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/05/14 06:20 AM Posted 09/05/14 06:20 AM Mine's an ex cop car too, check out the filter I found in it when I put in the K&NPS they only go harder because the cops run them in properly I got 13.59 stock in my BFII with a crappy 2.29 second 60' 3
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 09/05/14 06:28 AM Posted 09/05/14 06:28 AM Is that the famous cop chip steve? Is it really just a panel filter for old mate?
jadex510 Member 18 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Brisbane Queensland Posted 09/05/14 07:25 AM Posted 09/05/14 07:25 AM 2
jadex510 Member 18 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Brisbane Queensland Posted 10/05/14 12:26 AM Posted 10/05/14 12:26 AM Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/05/14 01:38 AM Posted 10/05/14 01:38 AM That's pretty fn shiny.
jadex510 Member 18 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Brisbane Queensland Posted 10/05/14 01:46 AM Posted 10/05/14 01:46 AM It does have an Instagram filter on it but still so shiny I love it Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now