Guest WHITEXR6T Guests Posted 02/02/04 04:20 AM Posted 02/02/04 04:20 AM I do trips to cooma avery month or so, so I'll give a wave to all the fords I see when going through canberra :D :lol:You know this wave thing could catch on and start making road rage a thing of the past. Too many grumpy bum drivers out there!!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 02/02/04 04:56 AM Posted 02/02/04 04:56 AM Watch out for KEN24T".Back off bucket-dross ... I can be nice ... if I want to, it's just that ...I DON'T WANT TO!!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 02/02/04 05:23 AM Posted 02/02/04 05:23 AM "Bucket Dross" hey? Indeed! Hey Ken, Excuse me while I go back to my b**chin' and complaining. :huh:
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/02/04 05:24 AM Posted 02/02/04 05:24 AM My plates are the following:MS 700 on the XR6TMS 701 on my XB p/vanMS 702 on my XC sedanYBOO5T on my XF run aroundThat's the important one's!Saleen1, that is a blueprint Turbo in my street, he's a bit of a snob, hasnt learnt how to wave yet! Or he's just jealous! Having a bit of trouble keeping up with the Jones' he is!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CraigH Member 100 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Location: Canberra Posted 05/02/04 08:29 AM Posted 05/02/04 08:29 AM Mine is CH-333.Saw what I think was Cro's car at Domain today and it is a "Marvel of Gaffer Tape"Sorry to see that. Had my front bar resprayed in the first couple of months due to a copers log in a carpark.I would recommend Craig Hall in Philip if you have not already chosen
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/02/04 12:11 AM Posted 16/02/04 12:11 AM Hey Craig, parked next to you for that reason Gadan is getting fixed tomorow at Mitchell Gregorys, so should be smiling again soon :DI just hope I killed the bloody roo that jumped out...
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Location: Country NSW Posted 16/02/04 03:12 AM Posted 16/02/04 03:12 AM I'm am in Canberra a bit. Usually wave to other XR's. I will be there for the next few weekends with the Super 12's kicking off. GO BRUMBIES!!! I have NSW plates black on white APC70A at the moment. Also Blueprint is the colour for this month.
hammer007 Legacy Donating Member 149 Member For: 23y 6m 28d Location: Canberra Posted 16/02/04 04:46 AM Posted 16/02/04 04:46 AM I just hope I killed the bloody roo that jumped out...There was a roo ? Must have missed that part of the story.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 16/02/04 04:48 AM Posted 16/02/04 04:48 AM Gadan is getting fixed tomorow at Mitchell Gregorys, so should be smiling again soon. I just hope I killed the bloody roo that jumped out... Not another bloody 'roo victim. ARGH! :( Along with the Skirmish/Paintball event, maybe we should organise a little hunting expedition too. It would let some of us "victims" to vent some frustration.... Cro, just got my black beast back after my New Years Day 'roo collison. She looks and feels so much better now. Went for a long drive yesterday - down Kangaroo Valley to Batemans Bay and then back via the Kings Way. Bloody good drive that. Hope GADAN gets patched up right. Hate seeing any T with even a speck of paint damage... And to cvanxr, as a Waratahs Season Pass holder.... :flippingfinger:
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/02/04 04:48 AM Posted 16/02/04 04:48 AM HAHAHAStill have a bit of fur stuck in the bumper. It's pretty grey though, might of been Ken? :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now