Mattzams New Member 5 Member For: 12y 8m 8d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/14 10:12 AM Posted 29/01/14 10:12 AM Hi all just wondering roughly what a stock 2008 gt should produces at the rear wheels
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 7m 28d Posted 29/01/14 12:10 PM Posted 29/01/14 12:10 PM bulk kw if its in s.a. or about 280-310rwkws any where else
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 29/01/14 12:30 PM Posted 29/01/14 12:30 PM Isn't that the 5.4 so be much less than that. I would be expecting around 250rwkw considering it is 315 at the fly
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 7m 28d Posted 29/01/14 01:11 PM Posted 29/01/14 01:11 PM ohh yeah the 5.4 only makes 25rwks but with mods it might do 11s 11s 0-100 maybe lol
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 29/01/14 10:58 PM Posted 29/01/14 10:58 PM Haha yeah I had 5.4 ba and it was terrible but slap a supercharger on em and they go like the clappers I personally like the 5.4 just not the way ford aus used it. They should have just used the same engine from the mustang (the one with the supercharger) for the gt.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 29/01/14 11:52 PM Posted 29/01/14 11:52 PM yep, just add a few bolt on's and run 11's na
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/01/14 11:56 PM Posted 29/01/14 11:56 PM ^only if its pulled along behind a drag boat, you know like an anchor.....
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 30/01/14 02:08 AM Posted 30/01/14 02:08 AM beat every turbo except for one when I raced my BA Boss
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 30/01/14 03:32 AM Posted 30/01/14 03:32 AM Haha wow you 5.4 guys get some s#@t.. I kinda miss mine .the only car I've owned that has sounded as good as the xr8 was my soarer with a 1uz
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 30/01/14 08:56 AM Posted 30/01/14 08:56 AM I'm used to it, half the sh*t I get is from people that are slower than my old car but think their turbo car is the quickest thing ever. but we are on a turbo forum after all. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now