genx2g Member 95 Member For: 12y 11m 13d Posted 27/11/13 10:17 AM Posted 27/11/13 10:17 AM I have Two gauges on my ba xr6t, one is for boost and the other is "press" which im guessing is pressure for something.the 2 gauges were on the car when I bought it and I was curious to know what it does. the gauge moves up and down with the revs.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 27/11/13 10:35 AM Posted 27/11/13 10:35 AM Oil.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/11/13 10:46 AM Posted 27/11/13 10:46 AM Did you try PRESSing it. May do something special. 1
genx2g Member 95 Member For: 12y 11m 13d Posted 28/11/13 12:07 PM Author Posted 28/11/13 12:07 PM I have a video of the gauge fluctuating if that helps, seemed really weird.
tobylee Member 120 Member For: 13y 1m 21d Posted 28/11/13 12:19 PM Posted 28/11/13 12:19 PM Like dags said...oil pressure gauge
genx2g Member 95 Member For: 12y 11m 13d Posted 28/11/13 11:21 PM Author Posted 28/11/13 11:21 PM Yea ok its the oil pressure gauge but it seems to go really low then it hits 0 for awhile. or it fluctuates. I can upload the video if no one understands what I mean
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 28/11/13 11:36 PM Posted 28/11/13 11:36 PM If it hits 0 while your driving and its an oil pressure gauge you should check how much oil is in the car.
genx2g Member 95 Member For: 12y 11m 13d Posted 29/11/13 04:52 AM Author Posted 29/11/13 04:52 AM checked it this morning its still full, im guessing the gauge has had it? seems really weird.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now