richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 23/01/04 02:38 AM Posted 23/01/04 02:38 AM I co-worker of mine's son works for FOMOCO and he claims that the Territory is nothing more than a modified Mazda platform with a new interior.Anyone else heard this?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 23/01/04 03:11 AM Posted 23/01/04 03:11 AM Another highly reliable source of info there Dave. I'm sure he's right, Ford spent several hundred million just to copy a Mazda.
harasn Used to work at the Ford Proving Ground! Legacy Donating Member 306 Member For: 23y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 23/01/04 03:26 AM Posted 23/01/04 03:26 AM so far wrong its not funny! its a bit like the rumour I was told that the BA rear suspension was so bad that the rear tyre could rub on the fuel tank! I grabbed this person and shoved them under my car to show them that the only way that could happen is if the tyre managed to chew its way through the chassis rail and the like first! all bull sh*t!
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 23/01/04 03:29 AM Posted 23/01/04 03:29 AM Come on guys, it is true. It looks just like an RX8 don't you think ???????
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 23/01/04 03:40 AM Posted 23/01/04 03:40 AM Boy!! How insulting is that Mark?
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 23/01/04 04:07 AM Author Posted 23/01/04 04:07 AM Another highly reliable source of info there Dave. I'm sure he's right, Ford spent several hundred million just to copy a Mazda. thanks mate, and to the others as well. I never claimed it was accurate. only that I had heard it. Note I used the word "claimed" The point of THIS post was to litmus test the info 'cause I thought it was BS.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 23/01/04 04:31 AM Posted 23/01/04 04:31 AM I meant my response in the funniest possible way !!!!
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 23/01/04 04:45 AM Author Posted 23/01/04 04:45 AM I meant my response in the funniest possible way !!!! :lol: :lol:
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 23/01/04 05:07 AM Posted 23/01/04 05:07 AM Just to put some credibility back in this post, I rang a well connected friend of mine and put it to him.He's married to the sister of a bloke who used to date a girl whos father was married to the sister of one of the blokes who used to work at the Ampol servo up the road from Broadmeadow.He reckons theres nothing to it.There.................
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 23/01/04 05:36 AM Author Posted 23/01/04 05:36 AM thanks Mack, that really clears things up for me....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now