AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 17/10/13 03:26 AM Posted 17/10/13 03:26 AM Froze up on my 360 everytime lol stupid old technology. PC ftw 5 days untill my life is over.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 17/10/13 05:20 AM Posted 17/10/13 05:20 AM Boys, I've been playing bf3 for the past year in the [XR6T] platoon and I think it's just me and Mazda74 from WA that play. Getting a little lonely :(Add me on origin - Jman-375rwkw 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 17/10/13 05:36 AM Posted 17/10/13 05:36 AM I was playing casually since launch but had to quit in june when I moved into my new house with no net. Manhoonster, add me boys!! (From W.A also)
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 17/10/13 06:39 AM Posted 17/10/13 06:39 AM Yep, we been playing for a while. I had to remove BF3 to make space for BF4.I played the BETA and I have not been that imrpessed.I hope the final release of the game is a lot better as I have already pre-ordered the game for $54 from ozgameshop.My username is Masda74 and not Mazda74.
AirStrike Legacy Donating Member 387 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Posted 17/10/13 08:50 AM Posted 17/10/13 08:50 AM I've been back playing BF3 waiting for the BF4 release now that the beta is offline. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/10/13 09:01 AM Author Posted 17/10/13 09:01 AM so that's why it won't load - coz they have closed itthought they wouldn't let me play it coz of my awesomeness in getting 12 deaths per kill............yep....I'm that bad 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/10/13 09:15 AM Posted 17/10/13 09:15 AM Internet should be connected in 10 days. So ill be on just after all you hackers get banned.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/10/13 09:23 AM Author Posted 17/10/13 09:23 AM wish I knew how to hack coz then I might be able to keep up with the 10 year olds.coz ya haven't had the internet so a while, just a reminder, clear your history........hehe 1
AirStrike Legacy Donating Member 387 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Posted 17/10/13 09:23 AM Posted 17/10/13 09:23 AM (edited) Internet should be connected in 10 days.So ill be on just after all you hackers get banned.Yeah Danny is a bad hacker!Up for some more chopper whoring? Edited 17/10/13 09:24 AM by AirStrike 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/10/13 09:40 AM Posted 17/10/13 09:40 AM Oh hells yeah. that's what I do dave. Blow the dust off me stick haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now