Guest esky Guests Posted 21/01/04 10:39 PM Posted 21/01/04 10:39 PM I think it's time for another track day..and you missed the last one.... I know, and I still feel like a tool for doing so.
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 21/01/04 11:29 PM Posted 21/01/04 11:29 PM I think it's time for another track day..and you missed the last one.... I know, and I still feel like a tool for doing so. If only to see Cro smoke his brakes in half a day....
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/01/04 01:24 AM Posted 22/01/04 01:24 AM My brakes are now fine thank you very much Better than they have ever been.
Mercurial Member 47 Member For: 23y 5m Posted 22/01/04 01:57 AM Posted 22/01/04 01:57 AM Used to do track days in my Rex. Have done one motorkhana in the Turbo. FUN :lol: , but not game to go to a track with the standard brakes. I can't help but go at at least nine tenths, and I know the stock brakes are not up to it. Gotta save my bikkies for some decent ones now :lol: !
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 22/01/04 02:37 AM Posted 22/01/04 02:37 AM My brakes are now fine thank you very much Better than they have ever been. Good to hear mate, I'm glad you got it sorted out
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 2d Location: Need one.. Posted 22/01/04 04:57 AM Posted 22/01/04 04:57 AM Never raced before 100% - would love to though! How doI get more info? Is there an XR or race club in Melbourne's west somewhere?
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 22/01/04 05:21 AM Posted 22/01/04 05:21 AM I only got the T on Dec 8th or so, and am yet to head back to Wakefield or similar. I had the rex there with Esky and Trumpy earlier last year, and can't wait to get back there...Andrew
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 22/01/04 05:32 AM Posted 22/01/04 05:32 AM Way way back.............Been around (The now defunct) Amaroo Park in a couple of small open wheelers and a 327 Monaro, also Catalina Park (Be surprised if anyone remembers that one) in Katoomba in a Mac twin go-kart.All the rest was illegal on-road stuff all around the Hawksbury/Blacktown/Penrith area.Probably a bit too mature to consider a re-start. :(
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 22/01/04 07:46 AM Posted 22/01/04 07:46 AM I'm all for a good drag ... depending on the frock of course!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 22/01/04 09:15 PM Posted 22/01/04 09:15 PM I'm all for a good drag ... depending on the frock of course! :banghead: suprise suprise.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now