Bonnet Bulge!

Philz_T

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d

A down side to the v8 bonnet I just fitted is the try hard Late model camira onwers now see the bulge and want to line up my ute , this never happenned with the standard bonnet , they must think my cars a v8 5.4 and that they have a chance or something in the interest of keeping my licence its a bit of a sh*t to turn them down

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 7m 26d

I orderee mine through the accessories guy in a motorama used cars dealership he organized the whole thing including delivery to his dealership and it was $800 I think or cheaper. Got the paint done by my uncles shop.

• Member For: 19y 4m 7d

Hi Philz,

I just got mine fg mk2 turbo done look f,.,king awesome but..... It took me about two day to get used of driving with the bulge finding the Center driving line some might know what I mean.

The only good thing about the bonnet is how it look, the car dose not handle as well at heigh speed and the front of the car now gets bugs all over it on the front bar and windscreen this never happened before only got bugs on the rear spoiler. Yes the bonnet looks good but that the only reason food put it on.

That's rubbish, I'm not even running a XR8 bonnet & I've got bug guts all over the front bar, bonnet & windscreen

• Member For: 13y 9m 23d

Hi Philz,

I just got mine fg mk2 turbo done look f,.,king awesome but..... It took me about two day to get used of driving with the bulge finding the Center driving line some might know what I mean.

The only good thing about the bonnet is how it look, the car dose not handle as well at heigh speed and the front of the car now gets bugs all over it on the front bar and windscreen this never happened before only got bugs on the rear spoiler. Yes the bonnet looks good but that the only reason food put it on.

Bahaa. That is nearly the most stupid thing I have ever seen. I hope you were only messing around with that post. lol

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 9m 9d

went and got a couple of quotes. they both want to spray the gaurds and bonnet because it wont match. prices were roughly the same $600-800.

I know the ute is a year old, but its mostly parked in a garage out of the sun. surely it couldnt have faded.