KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/07/13 06:53 PM Posted 16/07/13 06:53 PM Hey people I have compressed Lovell springs set fairly low love my ride's height but now 70 thou k's later springs an shocks have had it aswell as most of the bushes so ill be replacing it all I found the springs started feeling quite soft about 40 thou k's in the question I have is would I be better off switching to coilovers rather then compressing the springs was using Monroe GTs which I would switch for adjustable koni's by the time I add up koni's new springs + compression around the same price as a set of wholesale suspension coilovers added a pictures of the height any advice would be appreciated
KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/07/13 09:43 PM Author Posted 16/07/13 09:43 PM (edited) Edited 16/07/13 09:54 PM by KeddyXR6T
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 17/07/13 09:54 AM Posted 17/07/13 09:54 AM No brainer mate......for the money, go the coilovers.....Fitted a set to mine a couple of years back......best single mod Ive done so far..... 1
KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/13 10:44 AM Author Posted 17/07/13 10:44 AM Cheers Bionic
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 7m 29d Posted 17/07/13 01:53 PM Posted 17/07/13 01:53 PM They are the worst rims I've ever seen on an xr6 turbo congrats have you ever heard of dish? 1
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 18/07/13 07:11 AM Posted 18/07/13 07:11 AM They are the worst rims I've ever seen on an xr6 turbo congrats have you ever heard of dish?^^^ this guy...some opinions you should keep to yourself buds its his choice and he probably loves them! why a dish for anyway? he didnt ask anyone for advice on wheels..oh...id chop the springs mate,hell of a ride...lolnah if you have the money get coilovers but proper ones,no crap cheap immos as there twice as much as compressed springs! 2
KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/07/13 07:53 AM Author Posted 18/07/13 07:53 AM (edited) They are the worst rims I've ever seen on an xr6 turbo congrats have you ever heard of dish?LMAO HERO AHOYWHAT ABOUT THEM DISHES THEY WOULD ADD EASY 1000RWKWEver heard your a f*ckwit buddy to the back of the line Edited 18/07/13 08:01 AM by KeddyXR6T
KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/07/13 08:16 AM Author Posted 18/07/13 08:16 AM (edited) ^^^ this guy...some opinions you should keep to yourself buds its his choice and he probably loves them! why a dish for anyway? he didnt ask anyone for advice on wheels..oh...id chop the springs mate,hell of a ride...lolnah if you have the money get coilovers but proper ones,no crap cheap immos as there twice as much as compressed springs!So couldn't fit the grinder in to chop the front springs......lolgoing to try wholesale suspensions coilovers the pedders XA are abit* $$ in my opinion Edited 18/07/13 08:17 AM by KeddyXR6T
MikeT36 Member 77 Member For: 13y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/07/13 08:25 AM Posted 18/07/13 08:25 AM They are the worst rims I've ever seen on an xr6 turbo congrats have you ever heard of dish?He didn't do what he has to please you 1
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 18/07/13 10:25 AM Posted 18/07/13 10:25 AM We aren't here to discuss or berate wheel choices in this thread. Add something constructive or stay out. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now