mcinnes Legacy Donating Member 393 Member For: 14y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 08/07/13 01:19 PM Posted 08/07/13 01:19 PM What up ACT amazing people...and southsiders MwahahahaI've been talking with Belatto (coz we buddies and stuff), and we decided we should all do a cruise on the 20th or 21st (Depending on what works for people). What I was thinking:Northsiders meet at the Mitchell McDonalds car park at 11 (like we did last time) this way there is fuel right next to us.Southsiders can meet somewhere (TBA) no idea where you guys met last time haha.Then we cruise somewhere for lunch. (No idea where, can be discussed )Then continue cruising like bawses and take some photos and stuff?
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 27d Gender: Male Posted 09/07/13 10:17 AM Posted 09/07/13 10:17 AM Sweeet I should be able to get away from packing for a few hours. Hopefully I'll have my new wheels fitted by then (sitting in the garage atm), and bellato your mods will be done too yeah? 1
DD-XR-6T Member 134 Member For: 13y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Canberra Posted 09/07/13 09:07 PM Posted 09/07/13 09:07 PM Probably be easier if us southsiders just meet you at Mitchell aswell. We'll see how the seXR6 and I are feeling next weekend before I commit to going or not. I'm in Sydney for work courses ATM and going to Cerberus (Melbourne) for more this weekend and then back up to Canberra next weekend so I might be all driven out lol! Ill let you know anyways
mcinnes Legacy Donating Member 393 Member For: 14y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 10/07/13 06:31 AM Author Posted 10/07/13 06:31 AM All cruised out? Wtf? Everyone should come :D I got my new bonnet today so I'll be out to show off the GsexE turboat
XR50 Turbo Member 44 Member For: 13y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 10/07/13 09:24 AM Posted 10/07/13 09:24 AM Hey mcinnes, you linked me here on the PBF page. Im free that weekend so will prob come out and meet the groupCheers
mcinnes Legacy Donating Member 393 Member For: 14y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 10/07/13 10:13 AM Author Posted 10/07/13 10:13 AM Hey dude :D yea I did good to see you signed up :D welcome!Ok, so thinking for the cruise we should head out towards the cotter way? I went for a drive out there the other day and its awesome good for getting some photos out there as well Opinions?
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 27d Gender: Male Posted 10/07/13 11:15 AM Posted 10/07/13 11:15 AM Yeah cotter is a nice drive, gotta watch for cyclists and you can get urself into trouble going to fast as its a known run too. Some of the fast corners are fun but being surprised by cyclists mid apex ain't.
XR50 Turbo Member 44 Member For: 13y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 10/07/13 11:30 AM Posted 10/07/13 11:30 AM Thanks man. Yeah Cotter is a heaps good drive and spot to chill once youre there, but yeah Bulletime is right about the cyclists haha
mcinnes Legacy Donating Member 393 Member For: 14y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 10/07/13 12:32 PM Author Posted 10/07/13 12:32 PM Haha cyclists are just collateral damage haha.
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 27d Gender: Male Posted 11/07/13 01:21 AM Posted 11/07/13 01:21 AM Yeah but think of the mess on your nice new white bonnet! Or jail.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now