Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/04/13 01:41 AM Posted 23/04/13 01:41 AM Mars tail lights with LED.Their pretty shmexxy...
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 23/04/13 01:44 AM Posted 23/04/13 01:44 AM Yeah they ain't bad.. Again I'm just so use to people wanting to hit their tail lights with night shade or something..
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 23/04/13 01:44 AM Posted 23/04/13 01:44 AM I am literally eating popcorn whilst reading this thread. can finally use this
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/04/13 01:46 AM Posted 23/04/13 01:46 AM pics of popcorn?
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 23/04/13 01:52 AM Posted 23/04/13 01:52 AM I just finished as I read that but I managed to find some pieces in the bottom. 3
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/04/13 01:53 AM Posted 23/04/13 01:53 AM Try the GT stickers. If you don't like them you can remove them without ruining the paint. Personally, I quite like the 50th Anniversary style stickers. A little more 2010 than the 60s / 70s muscle car hockey stick decal on the GT.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/04/13 01:56 AM Posted 23/04/13 01:56 AM pics of popcorn?Missed opportunity...Piks of corn?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/04/13 01:58 AM Posted 23/04/13 01:58 AM Pics of corn field?
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 23/04/13 02:11 AM Posted 23/04/13 02:11 AM
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/04/13 02:16 AM Posted 23/04/13 02:16 AM Spycam footage of Paulie trying to eat popcorn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now