Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Sounds like a plan :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Well I'm down to 26 hours or so...lol...not that I'm counting ;)

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

It'll only get harder from here :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

2 days to go....the wait has been killing me....seriously...I'm an impatient bugger and I've waited near on 7 weeks since ordering.....

Anticipation setting innnnnn...now!!

I know the feeling I've been waiting 3 weeks and it will arrive in another 3 weeks for my 2013 FG turbo.

Not to bad I've got the FG XR50 to drive. But carnt wait for the turbo to arrive.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

If anything delays it I will be pissed!! lol

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

The dealer just rang.They missed the truck.Lol

Maybe next week.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Hahaha....nah he rang and it's all good to go :) If only it was today...would've made a great birthday present :) lol

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

Yeah the wait sux but 1 more sleep and you will be cheering..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...