The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 04/04/13 02:39 PM Posted 04/04/13 02:39 PM Hey guys, kinda established I want to go ahead with a project. Its going to take some time but I'm wanting to do this right and make the right decisions the first time, so had a few questions.As far as I know the BF turbo motors are generally a fair bit stronger than the BA motors, but im just wondering if someone can explain (or link me a chart or a specs guide) as to what engine internals are stronger in the BF's that the BA's didn't have.Cheers guys
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 04/04/13 07:13 PM Posted 04/04/13 07:13 PM if you want a project build the motor
hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 22d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 04/04/13 08:20 PM Posted 04/04/13 08:20 PM Ba/bf chit, buy fg bottom end bolt together and smash boost, hummer and a chicken feed 1
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/04/13 11:01 PM Posted 04/04/13 11:01 PM ^^ ThisBA mk1 and mk2 to BF mk1 06/06 are the same bottom ends.
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 05/04/13 03:18 AM Posted 05/04/13 03:18 AM Post 06/06 rods are slightly stronger and provision for 2 knock sensors.
Impellor Member 835 Member For: 16y 2m 14d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/04/13 06:56 AM Posted 05/04/13 06:56 AM BA mark I and II identical. BF mark I and II have better cams. BF mark II has 30% stronger Rods and valve springs (identical to BF F6 engine, just running 50% less boost 6 psi than F6 9psi).Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now