Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hey bud that g6et fell through its up and id grab it as its a bargan

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 28d
Posted

that 50th would be out of the budget :(

there's a few other white ones in the high 20s and low 30s which could be a goer.

what happened to the deal J?

thanks

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Just flipped in the last min for an old schooler it seems

Everythings micky mouse and very concidering it my self but jump on board bloke cause its 100% the goods

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Stockton, NSW
Posted (edited)

I go through a lot of cars, mainly thanks to my business and my thirst for always wanting my cars to be something nice and out of the norm. But when it comes to late model cars its like picking a winning horse, they are all in the running. if you were on the hunt for a specific combo classic, I'd say hold out as they truly make the difference, I searched for 5 months to find a vette that was what I wanted and I am so glad I waited. But its a different story with the new cars of today, they are essentially all the same so it just comes down to your combination preference. (White on black, black on cream, sat nav, 18's or 19's etc)

If white is your absolute colour of choice, get that, me personally, I'd have bought the one for 22K straight up. (maybe even negotiate a full tank of juice and a carton of beer to celebrate the savings afterwards!.

I originally wanted one in 'seduce' 2010 with sunroof and didnt care about wheels as I knew I'd be changing those up ASAP, the one I bought is 'Ego', I bought it for $23K with 70kms, lowered with lovells springs over Koya 20's in Ego and its a 2008 model. I would have liked to get mine with a sunroof in it, but for the price I paid and the full service history and condition it is in, I just couldn't pass it up!.

Edited by Treay
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 28d
Posted

yeah def hearing what you're saying. I'm just a bit of picky bastard and worried if I go with the one for 22k I'll be disappointed in 6 months time.

but then the saving is really a big player in it all.

I'd love a sunroof too...but after reading on here...majority are saying...if its not factory...steer clear.

I used to own an IS200 and have missed my sunroof since I sold it.

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I had a sunroof in my ba turbo was awsome until it blew out at 150kmh Lol

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yup factory ejector sunroof

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Stockton, NSW
Posted

HAHA, I like that, factory ejector sunroof!. Not even Ferrari has those!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...