Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 09/02/13 10:26 PM Posted 09/02/13 10:26 PM why so small shp?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 09/02/13 10:38 PM Posted 09/02/13 10:38 PM Mainly for grip, not looks, want to be able to launch out of tight corners and from a standing start. Don't want 19's and have no sidewall, 245/45/17 and 275/40/17 tyres will be going on. Invo on the front and NT05 on the rear, if that doesn't do the job then it will be NT01 all round in the same sizes.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 09/02/13 10:39 PM Posted 09/02/13 10:39 PM (edited) Pipped.. Edited 09/02/13 10:39 PM by Slightly Depressed Panda
MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 26d Posted 10/02/13 04:55 AM Author Posted 10/02/13 04:55 AM The car will be lowered 2" all round but dont really want time roll the guards hence why I was thinking +30 and can always run a small slip over spacer if needed front +25 will fit untouched won't it
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 10/02/13 05:07 AM Posted 10/02/13 05:07 AM yes- fronts are rolled from the factory...
MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 26d Posted 11/02/13 12:41 AM Author Posted 11/02/13 12:41 AM will 10.5 fit on a bf rear? they come with the ultra deep concave
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 11/02/13 01:03 AM Posted 11/02/13 01:03 AM would have to poke, lots.what size wheel?
MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 26d Posted 11/02/13 01:45 AM Author Posted 11/02/13 01:45 AM 19x10.5 with either +22 or +32 offset
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/02/13 02:19 AM Posted 11/02/13 02:19 AM 10.5 +32 will be poking - with a roll (flat) of the lip, a 275 tyre you may make it work though
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 11/02/13 06:14 AM Posted 11/02/13 06:14 AM 10.5 + 22 would be off it's titssee this link for picshttp://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4371724
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now