Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide S.A
Posted

Just popped my bonnet to find the plastic cold air pipe off the turbo was extremely loose. Tightened it up along with my throttle body joiner and all the intercooler pipes. I now have lost basically all turbo noise/flutter. Car still hits same boost and pulls as hard. I'm guessing that plastic pipe off te turbo being tightened is why I hve lost the turbo noise/flutter? If so pretty pissed off because I only had the loud turbo noise since I got it back from my tuner and assumed it was because because he serviced it an changed a few clamps as a few were split when it went it. Guessing he didnt tighten everything properly... Cheeeers

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

mechanic more than likely missed a few clamps eh

  • Special needs member.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: gold coast
Posted

Farkin mechanics. Can't trust em.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

your guessing he tightened them or you asked him to tighten them?, big difference.

did he tell you what he did on the service?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

good luck if he did more than what u asked

let alone doing what u definately asked lol

welcome to the real world hahah

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 24d
Posted

This " because he serviced it an changed a few clamps as a few were split when it went it"

I dk you would think he would check all but everyone's human sh*t happens

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide S.A
Posted

Ok regardless of the mess ups. Would me fitting that plastic pipe off the turbo be the reason I here bigger all from the the turbo now

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Yes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...